Roles & Duties
- To take necessary measures for the prevention of corruption in public and private bodies.
- Receive any complaints, reports or any information of any alleged or suspected corrupt practice or offence under the Act,
- Investigate any complaint, report or other information received.
- Investigate any alleged or suspected offence under this Act,
- Investigate any offence under any written law disclosed in the course of investigating any alleged or suspected corrupt practice or offence under this Act
- If subject to the direction of the Director of Public Prosecution, prosecute any offence under this Act,
- Investigate the conduct of any public officer which, in the opinion of the Bureau, may be connected with, or conducive to, corruption and to report thereon to the appropriate authority;
- To inquire into any matter in relation to the exercise of it other functions under this act.