Procurement Notice Details
ANTI-CORRUPTION BUREAU PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Tender No: ACB/IPDC/01/2021-22
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF GOODS AND SERVICES
- The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) has funds under the 2021/22 ORT Budget for the procurement of an assortment of ICT equipment.
- The Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the following:
|1||Computer Servers||Lot No. 1||2||4 Weeks|
|2||Laptops i7||Lot No. 2||11||4 Weeks|
|3||Laptops i5||Lot No. 3||11||4 Weeks|
|4||Desktop Computer||Lot No. 4||5||4 Weeks|
|5||Multifunctional Printer||Lot No. 5||5||4 Weeks|
|6||HP 404/405 Printer||Lot No. 6||10||4 Weeks|
|7||Flatbed Scanner||Lot No. 7||3||4 Weeks|
|8||LCD Projector||Lot No. 8||2||4 Weeks|
|9||UPS||Lot No. 9||6||4 Weeks|
|10||Cisco Router||Lot No. 10||1||4 Weeks|
|11||Wifi Access Point||Lot No. 11||1||4 Weeks|
|12||External Drives||Lot No. 12||21||4 Weeks|
|13||Flash Disks||Lot No. 13||54||4 Weeks|
|14||HDMI Cable||Lot No. 14||6||4 Weeks|
|15||Laptop Backpack||Lot No. 15||26||4 Weeks|
3. Only Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are required to bid
4. Bidding shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the open tendering procedures, contained in the Public
Procurement and Disposal of Assets Act 2017 and is open to all eligible bidders in Malawi.
5. For Goods, Bidders are free to bid for one or two or all the lots. Bidders who bid for more than one lot are required to indicate in
their bidding document the bid price for each lot separately. Bidders should clearly indicate in their submissions which lot they are bidding for.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Bureau and inspect the bidding documents at the address
given in paragraph 11 below. All queries must be made in writing to the same address and shall be made 14 days prior to bid
submission deadline. Queries that fail to adhere to this timeframe shall not be entertained.
7. A complete set of bidding documents in English, may be purchased by interested bidders in person upon payment of a non-
refundable fee of MK5, 000.00 payable in cash.
8. The Bid Documents can be purchased from the The Accounts Office, Anti-Corruption Bureau Head office, Mulanje
House, City Centre, Lilongwe.
9. Instruction to bidders, Contract conditions, schedule of requirements and evaluation and qualification criteria are all provided
in the Bid Document. Bidders are advised to carefully study the Bid Document and adhere to its requirements as failure to
adhere to requirements shall risk disqualification.
10. Tenders must remain valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for submission of tenders.
11. The Bureau expects bidders under this tender to observe the highest standards of ethics. In pursuance of this, bidders shall be
penalized if found to have indulged in any form of canvassing, collusion or corrupt practice.
12. The sealed Bids clearly quoting The Name of the Goods to be provided and the Tender Number shall be addressed
to: The Chairperson, Internal Procurement and Disposal of Assets Committee, Anti-Corruption Bureau,
Mulanje House, City Centre, P.O. Box 2437, Lilongwe, Malawi.
13. The Bids shall be deposited in the TENDER BOX on the ground floor of the Anti-Corruption Bureau Head quarters, Mulanje House, City Centre, Lilongwe not later than 14:00 hours on 04th January, 2022
14. The bids will be opened on the same date, 04th January, 2022 at 14:00 Hrs. in the Conference Room of the Anti- Corruption Bureau in Lilongwe. Bidders or their representatives are free to attend the function.
The Anti-Corruption Bureau, promoting transparency and accountability in Malawi.
The Secretary, Internal Procurement and Disposal of Assets Committee, Anti-Corruption Bureau, Mulanje House, City Centre, P.O. Box 2437, Lilongwe, Malawi.
04/01/2022 2:00 pm
- The Bids shall be deposited in the TENDER BOX on the ground floor of the Anti-Corruption Bureau Head quarters, Mulanje House, City Centre, Lilongwe.